To our All-American Pest family,
There is no higher priority than the safety of our treasured customers, valuable team members and remarkable vendors. And that remains true as we all navigate through a pandemic.
At this time, exterminators are explicitly listed as an essential business in Tennessee, and we have confirmed with state, Metro-Nashville and the National Pest Management Association that we are allowed and expected to continue to operate.
As of today, all of our team members are healthy and working. All employees are required to disclose if they are ill, have been diagnosed and if they have been exposed to COVID-19.
As a precaution, we are focusing primarily on keeping outside preventative service on track and on schedule. Here’s what you can expect:
- Outside services: Service team members will now call or text when they arrive to let you know they are ready to service the outside of your home or business.
- Inside service requests: We are only entering homes if a specific pest issue arises. If an inside service is requested, we must first ask several key questions about the health of those inside the house to ensure there is no known exposure to COVID-19.
We have also implemented the following safety precautions, which began on March 12:
- Discontinued all face-to-face meetings and huddles and stopped service team member weekly office visits
- Required mandatory health disclosure from team members to ensure no one comes to work with a fever or symptoms
- Practicing social distancing (6-10 ft) when talking with customers, stopped shaking hands, and required additional handwashing after each service provided
- Focusing on outside services to prevent and eliminate pests before they get inside
- Implemented increased frequency of mandatory disinfecting practices for all work equipment, vehicles and tools
- Began remote work for our customer care team, support heroes and leadership team members.
- We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and are following all policies and practices as set by state and federal officials.
We are receiving numerous calls for ants, mice, termite swarms, and wasps, and you can be assured our specialists are taking extra precautions as we work.
We appreciate the trust you put in All-American Pest Control.
All-American Pest Control President