Worried About Pests In Your Hendersonville TN Home?
Pests entering the home is a problem that can affect any homeowner. The best defense against invading insects and rodents is knowing how to prevent pests AND having a pest control provider in your corner. Any uninvited pest that enters your home becomes a nuisance … and some pests pose health risks to your family and can also cause significant structural damage to your home. At the first sign of a pest problem, contact All-American Pest Control so that you don’t have to deal with ants, mice and other pests on your own.
We Can Identify Common Pest Problems
We've provided pest control in Middle Tennessee since 1961, so we know a little something about the pest problems faced by homeowners in our region. In fact, our technicians have identified a few of the most common pest problems that affect Tennessee homes. They include:
Ants in the kitchen: When you see a trail of ants marching across your kitchen floor or across the countertop, you’re likely to be mildly annoyed and possibly disgusted. But did you know that ants, while on their mission to find food and water, could potentially contaminate the food intended for your family? Sure, ants may seem harmless, but they are not pests you want in your home.
Rodents in the walls and attic: Okay, no one wants to discover mouse droppings in the attic or in a kitchen drawer … but it happens. Unfortunately, mice and other rodents find shelter behind the walls of your home, in the attic and other places where they are likely not to be disturbed. Rodents also contaminate food preparation areas and other surfaces with their droppings, destroy insulation, drywall, and wiring with constant gnawing (which can lead to house fires), and introduce health risks along with other pests such as fleas and mites.
Termites infesting the wood of your home: Though these insects do a fine job breaking down rotting, decaying wood in their natural habitat, they can wreak havoc on your home. Termites slip through cracks in the foundation and other openings termites and feed on structural supports, drywall, and any wood material they can find (they especially love wood damaged by water). Unfortunately, these pests work non-stop 24 hours a day, seven days a week and do so right under your nose. Because termites consume wood from the inside out, what appears to be sound, solid wood may very well be riddled by termite damage and even hollow from their handiwork. Left untreated, termites can cause major destruction to your home resulting in significant, costly repair bills.
Cockroaches coming and going through cracks and openings on your home’s exterior: Like many common household pests, roaches also make their way indoors in search of food and water. Here in Middle Tennessee, American cockroaches are attracted to areas of the home that are damp. They carry germs on their feet. When those feet land on food and food prep areas, it can lead to spoiled food and health risks. Roaches can also destroy books, papers, and other household items. They’ve also been known to cause asthma in small children.
Pest Control Tips From The Pros
The key to keeping your home pest-free is prevention. There are several strategies you can implement (both inside and outside) to guard against encroaching pests:
- Do not store firewood in the garage or next to the side of your home. Keep it at least 20 feet from the house and off the ground.
- Trim bushes and trees away from your home so as not to create a bridge to the roof or sides of the house.
- Clear dead organic debris (i.e. stumps, rotting wood, leaves, etc.) from your yard to deter foraging termites and other pests.
- Install a chimney cap and cover vents with durable mesh.
- Seal cracks in your foundation. Caulk gaps around windows and doors.
- Store food in sealed containers or in the refrigerator, and do not leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight.
If you are seeing pests in or around your home, All-American Pest Control Inc. has home pest control services that you can count on.
- Perimeter Pest Control - No matter the season, this program protects your home from over 47 species of pests. Our trained technicians will provide you with detailed exterior treatments and interior services (as needed) with no annual contract. If pests return between scheduled visits, we will treat your home at no additional charge.
- Perimeter PLUS Pest Control - This program includes the same services listed above along with protection against five OUTDOOR pests (mosquitoes, flies, Japanese beetles, spiders in your landscape, and boxelder bugs).
- Green Choice Pest Control - This program also provides year-round protection from over 47 species of pests including ants, roaches and earwigs. Again, there is no annual contract and our technicians will treat the exterior of the home as well as the interior as needed. If pests return between scheduled visits, we will treat your home at no additional charge. The major difference from the Perimeter Pest Control program is that our green pest control service includes the use of all-natural, plant-based material including Essentria™ to treat your pest problems.
We're Ready To Help
Request a FREE evaluation or get a quote over the phone.
Contact Us For Trusted Pest Control In Hendersonville TN
In addition to the residential pest control services mentioned above, All-American Pest Control also provides services that target specific pest problems, including:
- Termite control
- Fire ant reduction
- Mosquito control
- Brown recluse reduction services
- Flea and tick control
For more information on any of our pest control services for residential or commercial properties or to schedule your free home evaluation, Contact All-American Pest Control today.