All-American Pest Control helps residents throughout Middle Tennessee, including the Belle Meade area, keep their homes and businesses pest-free! Our employees work together to provide high quality, reliable, and environmentally-friendly pest control services to our customers. Since we are a local pest control company, we are able to better understand the pest problems faced by home and business owners in communities. With a special emphasis on superb customer service and outstanding pest control services, we are positive that your all-around experience with All-American Pest Control will be a good one! Contact us today to solve your pest problem!
Home Pest Services In Belle Meade
At All-American, we understand just how important it is to you to keep pests like spiders, flies, ants and other pests out of your home. Pests can create a lot of costly damage to your home and introduce a variety of diseases to you and your family. If you’re in need of pest control in Belle Meade and beyond, we offer a variety of home pest control services designed to meet your home’s specific needs. Our services include:
- Perimeter PLUS Pest Control - This program includes coverage for over 47 different pests including mosquitoes, flies, Japanese beetles, spiders in your landscaping and boxelder bugs.
- All-For-One Bundled Services - Bundle pest and termite control for maximum coverage.
- Green Choice Pest Control -This program protects your home from over 47 species of pests, no matter the season. Our trained technicians will provide you with detailed exterior treatments and interior services (as needed) with no annual contract. If pests return between scheduled visits, we’ll return to treat the problem at no additional charge. The main difference with this program is that we use all natural, plant-based material including Essentria™ to treat your pest problems.
If you are experiencing spiders in your bathrooms, mice in your attic, or flies in the house, don't wait! Contact All-American Pest Control today and regain your peace of mind!
We're Ready To Help
Request a FREE evaluation or get a quote over the phone.
Home Pest Prevention Tips
In addition to professional pest control from AAPC, here are some steps you can take to prevent pests from invading your home and property:
- Locate and seal any cracks and crevices in your home’s foundation.
- Caulk any gaps around exterior windows and doors.
- Rake and remove leaves that have fallen in your yard.
- Trim back trees, bushes, and other landscaping from the exterior of your home.
- Make sure that gutters are not clogged and keep water directed away from your home. Leaky pipes and faucets in your home should also be repaired. (Some pests are drawn to moisture.)
- Regularly remove garbage from your home and place it in an outdoor trash can with a secure fitting lid. Trash bins should also be placed a good distance away from your home.
- Store fruits and vegetables in your refrigerator instead of on top of your counters.
- In areas like attics and basements, store your belongings in plastic containers instead of cardboard boxes.
Commercial Pest Solutions For Belle Meade Businesses
A good number of business owners in Belle Meade rely on All-American Pest Control to help protect their inventory, profits, and reputation. We understand that every business has its own unique needs and, whether your business is large or small, we can help achieve and maintain a pest-free environment in your facility. Our commercial pest control program will eliminate any pest problems and will provide you with services to prevent future infestations. Contact us today for more information.
Additional Services From All-American Pest Control
All-American offers year-round pest control plans to help you control pests on your property. These services include:
- Termite Protection
- Fire Ant Reduction
- Mosquito Reduction Services
- Brown Recluse Spider Service
- Green Pest Control
- Tick & Flea Yard Treatments
For our business customers, we provide:
- Termite Protection
- Bed Bug Elimination
Whether your home is infested by termites, bed bugs, brown recluse spiders, or any other pest, All-American Pest Control is here to help! Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services or to schedule your free home or business evaluation.
Dangers Mosquitoes Bring to Belle Meade Residents
Most mosquitoes that bite you are not going to make you sick. They're just going to leave a red, itchy welt on your skin. But, if the wrong mosquito bites you, you could get very sick. Some diseases that can be carried by mosquitoes can have serious symptoms and even lead to death. If you are looking to protect your family from these diseases, it is important to understand how mosquitoes spread diseases and how you can prevent the spread of these diseases.
Mosquitoes aren't born with diseases. They acquire them after they hatch. The way they acquire them is from biting animals or humans. If a mosquito hatches in your yard and bites an animal in your yard that is carrying a transmittable disease, it can become infected and transmit the disease to you or someone in your family.
The most dangerous mosquito-borne disease in the United States is West Nile virus. It is the cause of several deaths every year. Mosquitoes get this virus from bird populations. Fortunately, incidents of this disease are low in Belle Meade. But they are on the rise and all residents should be aware of this threat.
There are several other mosquito-borne diseases that have cases in the United States. They are Dengue fever, yellow fever, Chikungunya, malaria, Zika, and several forms of encephalitis. Some of these are endemic (local to the U.S.) and some occur in outbreaks caused by travel cases.
5 Top Tips for DIY Mosquito Control in Belle Meade
- Reduce stagnant water in your yard. These are used as mosquito breeding sites.
- Reduce humidity in your landscaping to make it less inviting for mosquitoes to hide in.
- Use protection when you go out into your yard if you do not have ongoing mosquito reduction service from a licensed provider. Mosquito repellent is the number-one product for preventing mosquito bites. If you don't want to spray chemicals on your skin, consider spraying it on your clothing or choose a natural repellent like oil of lemon eucalyptus.
- Create screened-in areas for outdoor recreation.
- Add insect repellent plants to your landscaping. Keep in mind that many of these plants need to be activated by touch in order to release their mosquito deterrent smells. When you touch them, you can also rub the oils on your skin for natural protection.
For a complete residential pest control plan that includes mosquito reduction service at a price that won't break your budget, contact All-American Pest Control. We service the Greater Nashville area with industry-leading pest control and the highest level of customer service. Our pest control experts are happy to help you protect your family from potentially dangerous mosquitoes.
What Can I Do About Fire Ants in My Belle Meade Yard?
During the summer months, fire ants are an inescapable reality. They show up at picnics. They show up at backyard cookouts. They show up when we tend to our landscaping or just when we're trying to relax in the yard. When they get inside, they can become even more of a problem.
Fire ant infestations can be more than just a harmless nuisance. They can present a serious threat to infants, sick people, the elderly, and anyone who can't get away from their painful stings. If you or someone in your home has an allergic reaction to the venom of fire ants, it can lead to a hospital visit. So it is important to know everything you can about keeping fire ants out of your yard. Here are the do's and don'ts of fire ant control.
Having a fire ant infestation can be very frustrating but don't let it drive you to do something that could lead to a far worse situation. Here are some things others have tried that do not work and that can be dangerous:
Don't spray chemicals to kill fire ants. This can make your problem worse by causing the fire ant colonies to split. So rather than one colony, you end up with two or more. Chemicals can also present many dangers. They can be ingested by a family pet. They can be brought into sensitive areas of your home on the fire ants and other pests that are highly resistant to chemicals. They can also be spread to garden vegetables if you have a garden.
Don't pour dangerous things into fire ant holes. This won't kill those ant colonies. Fire ants' tunnels can be quite extensive. You're not going to get them by trying to flood, burn, or obliterate them.
Along with these things you shouldn’t do, here are some proactive steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Seal your exterior walls to help prevent entry.
- Keep exterior trash in seal receptacles to reduce food options.
- Reduce standing water in your yard. Fire ants are drawn to locations that have a water source.
- If you have pets that go outdoors or livestock that live on your property, put food down only during mealtimes.
- Bait is by far the most effective way to eliminate fire ant colonies, but there are many ways baits can be ineffective. The best solution is to hire a licensed and experienced service professional to apply this pest control.
For assistance with fire ant control in Belle Meade, contact All-American Pest Control. Our certified and highly trained service professionals know what is required to reduce fire ant colonies in your yard and help you keep those ants out of your home.
Venomous Spider Elimination in Belle Meade
Venomous spider infestations happen quite often in Tennessee. Usually, it is the brown recluse spider causing the trouble. While black widow spiders can get into our homes, they don't prefer to. The brown recluse, on the other hand, can do quite well in a home and reproduce a startling number of spiders. When infestations are discovered, many spiders are often found. Should this be a cause for concern?
While there are many reasons to avoid the brown recluse spider, they aren't quite the 'things of nightmares' many would have us believe. It is important to understand truth from fiction, especially when it comes to addressing this pest threat. Here are some myths vs facts to set the record straight:
- A bite from a black widow spider is not likely to kill you. While you can get quite sick, most people are treated for these bites and recover. The mortality rate is quite low.
- A black widow spider and a brown recluse spider will not hunt you down to bite you. They do not consider you to be prey. You can get bitten, however, if you accidentally startle one or press up against one.
- All brown recluse bites do not lead to significant necrosis. Most often, the lesion that forms at the site of the bite wound remains small.
- Brown recluses multiply in structures and can become a significant threat because their venom doesn't just cause necrosis. Symptoms of brown recluse bites include fever, chills, pain at the site of the bite wound, nausea, joint pain, muscle pain, weakness, and in very rare cases seizures or coma.
- If a brown recluse spider bites you while you sleep and inflicts a wound in a sensitive location, even a small amount of necrosis can create a big problem.
- Brown recluse and black widow spiders like to hide in holes. For this reason, they get into footwear, climb into unmade beds, explore crumpled towels or clothing bunched up on the floor, etc. Always shake items out before wearing or using them. And always check for spiders before you get into bed.
- All-American Pest Control is aware of the threat brown recluse spiders can present. This has led us to develop 3 pest control programs that include monitoring and management of brown recluse.
If you want the best protection possible for brown recluse and other dangerous pests, our pest control experts can help. Reach out to us today and request a free home evaluation. We'll let you know what pest pressures you're dealing with and guide you toward a plan that is specific for your needs and your budget.