Protect Your Home And Business In The Gulch, TN
The Gulch is a neighborhood that epitomizes Nashville's passion for creativity. Combining high-end businesses with bold architecture, and leaving plenty of room for artistic expression, it is an area that invites innovation and energy. The Gulch provides an eco-friendly community that offers the incredible amenities that go along with urban life, enriching the lives of those who live around it. To help protect the phenomenal American business that this neighborhood provides, All-American Pest Control brings our own energy, along with experience and modern methodology. We offer our customers the very latest in environmentally friendly pest control and protection. By partnering with our locally owned and operated pest control company you can be sure that your Nashville property’s pest problems will be completely taken care of in the “greenest” manner possible. Contact us today to learn why Middle Tennessee residents have been trusting All-American with their pest control needs for over 45 years!
Home Pest Control Services in The Gulch, TN
The pest professionals at All-American Pest Control have developed pest control services that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of our Middle Tennessee homeowners. We focus on the exterior of your home in order to stop the pests before they have the chance to get inside and cause trouble for you and your family. Our residential pest control programs include:
- Perimeter Plus Pest Control program- In addition to providing year-round protection for over 47 different household pests. This program also provides spider web removal and outdoor misting treatments to provide protection against five common outdoor pests - mosquitoes, flies, Japanese beetles, boxelder bugs, and spiders.
- All-For-One Advantage program- Year-round home pest control plus the benefits of termite colony elimination.
- All-For-One Complete program- Year-round pest control for both your home and yard, in addition to termite colony elimination!
- Termite protection- This service protects your home from termite damages by providing termite colony elimination using the Sentricon® System with Always Active™. It also includes a $1,000,000 termite damages repair warranty.
- Stinging and biting insect yard treatments- This program protects your yard and family from fleas, ticks, chiggers, and fire ants.
If you're living by The Gulch, or anywhere in Middle Tennessee, contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation home evaluation for your residential property.
We're Ready To Help
Request a FREE evaluation or get a quote over the phone.
Protect Your Business from Pests in The Gulch, TN
At All-American Pest Control we take great pride in our commitment to providing The Gulch's fantastic businesses with effective pest control solutions that eliminate and prevent problems with common invasive pests.
At All-American we provide on-going services that specifically target the pests that are problematic in our area, to ensure that pests are eliminated from your facility and that they will not return in the future. We tailor our commercial pest control services to meet the needs of every industry that we serve. Let us take away the pressure of protecting your business, customers, employees, and reputation from pests. You concentrate on running your business and we will concentrate on protecting it from the harmful effects of pests!
Schedule an evaluation of your commercial property in or around The Gulch today. Through this no-obligation evaluation, you will receive an assessment of your facility and can decide what pest control services we can offer you.
Termite Prevention Tips in The Gulch, TN
Termites are moisture seeking pests that feed on cellulose, particularly being attracted to wood and other organic materials that are decaying or that have been previously damaged by water. Termites are a highly destructive pest that is responsible for causing billions of dollars’ worth of damages all across the country each year. To help make your property as unattractive to termites as possible it is extremely helpful to eliminate or reduce moisture as much as possible in and around your home, in addition to limiting the amount of soil to wood contact found on your property. Termite prevention tips include:
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and air conditioning units.
- Divert water away from the house through properly functioning gutters and downspouts.
- Inspect all exterior and interior areas of wood, including window frames, doorframes, and flooring for any noticeable changes or water damage, replacing any that are damaged.
- Maintain an 18-inch gap between soil and any wood portions of your home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house.
Contact us today to learn more about how All-American Pest Control can help to protect your Nashville property from termites through Sentricon® with Always Active™ or through our conventional treatment options.