All-American Pest Control, Inc. provides pest control and termite protection for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly, digest technical information, and communicate well with our customers.
Do you know what makes it easier for All-American to control pests? An infestation of awesome people! Since 1961, in and around Nashville, families have come to know and trust us in their homes because of:
- The family values we share and around which we hire and train
- The extensive interview and screening process for new team members
- The regular training on service, skill, and servant leadership development
At All-American, we know the best way to control critters is to hire and grow great people. Great people give homeowners safety, security, and truly remarkable service. We don't believe we're a pest control company. We're a people company... that happens to control pests.
What’s In It For You: You get a great team & great benefits!
All-American Pest Control, Inc is a 61-year-old customer-centric, growing commercial and residential pest control company with local service centers in Nashville, Brentwood, and Hendersonville, TN. We have over 20,000 customers throughout Middle Tennessee. Your first-year earnings with our sales team will exceed $40,000.
You will love your team and have immediate opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally. We offer retirement plans and match up to 3% of your investment. We offer Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, identity theft insurance. You get a company-paid vehicle, company-paid cell phone, quality uniforms, and even paid time off on your birthday. We also promise regular and predictable hours... and a 4-day work week! You will arrive at your first stop at 7:00 am and finish up at 5:00 pm, 4 days a week.
To hear from some of our people about what our core values mean to them, watch the videos below.
- Love of outdoor work
- Loves meeting new people & helping to grow the business through sales
- Great follow-up processes and follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working with customers
- Has a friendly attitude and a sense of humor
- Proficient with technology & hand tools. We are a paperless, digital company.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience. No pest control experience required.
At All-American Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace/Background Checks
We will get back to you soon! Hiring the best people is one of the most important aspects of what we do!