To our All-American Pest family,
There is no higher priority than the safety of our treasured customers, valuable team members and remarkable vendors. And that remains true as we all navigate through a pandemic.
It has now been 1 year since the Nashville Tornado and the beginning of the global pandemic- what a year it’s been for all of us in Middle Tennessee. At All-American, we are continuing our stringent protocols around health and safety to do our part in stopping the spread of the virus. Thankfully, all of our team members are healthy and working.
As a precaution, we continue to focus primarily on keeping our outside preventative service on track and on schedule. Here’s what you can expect:
- Outside services: Service team members will now call or text when they arrive to let you know they are ready to service the outside of your home or business.
- Inside service requests: We are only entering homes if a specific pest issue arises. If an inside service is requested, we must first ask several key questions about the health of those inside the house to ensure there is no known exposure to COVID-19.
We have also implemented the following safety precautions, which began on March 12:
- Discontinued all face-to-face meetings and huddles and stopped service team member weekly office visits
- Required mandatory health disclosure from team members to ensure no one comes to work with a fever or symptoms
- Practicing social distancing (6-10 ft) when talking with customers, stopped shaking hands, and required additional handwashing after each service provided
- Focusing on outside services to prevent and eliminate pests before they get inside
- Implemented increased frequency of mandatory disinfecting practices for all work equipment, vehicles and tools
- Began remote work for our customer care team, support heroes and leadership team members
- We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and are following all policies and practices as set by state and federal officials
You can be assured our specialists are taking extra precautions as we work. We appreciate the trust you put in All-American Pest Control.
All-American Pest Control President