Most homes in middle Tennessee battle brown recluse spiders. Due to their “reclusive” nature, effective treatments take time and effort. With All-American Pest Control, one size doesn’t fit all homes and situations. Our customers appreciate a thorough evaluation of their home and a strategy that gets results!
Most brown recluse spider applications include:
- A thorough treatment of the crawlspace and/or basement areas
- Interior application at the base of closets, around furniture, behind bed frames, and other spider resting spots
- Wall void and inaccessible areas treatments
- Attics (if applicable)
- Exterior application to perimeter and cracks and crevices
- Exterior spider web removal
With some consistent and diligent efforts, you can significantly reduce brown recluse spider populations at your home.