As a third-generation, family-owned business, All-American Pest Control has a family-first attitude when it comes to employees and customers. This focus on team experience and culture drives the success & growth for All-American Pest Control. We continue to attract the best talent by passionately fostering an environment that allows all contributing team members to experience meaningful work and have time for meaningful relationships through teamwork, flexible systems, servant leadership, and professional as well as personal development.
We are currently hiring for service route technician professionals. We have full-time positions available with full benefits and a 4-day work week. We are also hiring for flexible work schedule positions including temporary, seasonal and/or part-time.
We are growing despite the pandemic, and we have great opportunities for employment no matter what situation you find yourself in this summer/fall 2020. No prior pest control experience necessary- we will train and equip you with the technical knowledge needed to deliver high quality pest control and customer service.
To hear from some of our people about what our core values mean to them, watch the videos below.
- Love of outdoor work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working with customers
- Has a friendly attitude and a sense of humor
- Proficient with hand tools
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Hours are 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 5 years work experience or 3 years of experience in an industry-related position is preferred, for example, route work, service industry, or work that required a high percentage of time spent outdoors
What’s In It For You:
- A great team to work with every day
- Starting Pay is $40,000 Per year
- Training in leadership development, technical skills, and customer service
- Regular and predictable hours year round
- Health insurance
- We match up to 3% of your retirement plan savings
- Paid and unpaid personal time off + Paid Holidays
- Paid time off on your birthday
- Paid Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Company Paid Vehicle, Phone, Tablet, and Uniforms
At All-American Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace/Background Checks All-American Pest Control, Inc. provides pest control and termite protection for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly, digest technical information, and communicate well with our customers.
We will get back to you soon! Hiring the best people is one of the most important aspects of what we do!