Customer Care TEAM MEMBER
All-American Pest Control, Inc. provides pest control and termite protection for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly, digest technical information, and communicate well with our customers.
You know what makes it easier for All-American to control pests? An infestation of awesome people! Since 1961, in and around Nashville, families have come to know and trust us in their homes because of:
- The family values we share and around which we hire and train
- The extensive interview and screening process for new team members
- The regular training on service, skill, and servant leadership development
At All-American, we know the best way to control critters is to hire and grow great people. Great people give homeowners safety, security, and truly remarkable service. We don't believe we're a pest control company. We're a people company... that happens to control pests.
What’s In It For You: You get a great team & great benefits!
All-American Pest Control, Inc is a 58-year-old customer centric, growing commercial and residential pest control company with local service centers in Nashville, Brentwood and Hendersonville, TN. We have over 16,000 customers throughout Middle Tennessee. Your first-year earnings with our customer care team will exceed $40,000 base- base increases each year. Our customer care team members currently average an additional $3,000 per year in sales commission.
You will love your team and have immediate opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally. We offer retirement plans and match up to 3% of your investment. We offer Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, identify theft insurance. You get a company-paid vehicle, company-paid cell phone, quality uniforms, and even paid time off on your birthday. We also promise regular and predictable hours. Our service team and outside sales team is on a 4-Day Work Week. You will move to a 4 Day Work Week at the end of 2019.
To hear from some of our people about what our core values mean to them, watch the videos below.
- Loves working with a team and thrives in flexible systems and processes
- Great follow-up and follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Hours are 7:30 – 4:30 (Must be available 7:15-5:00 as needed)
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working with customers
- Has a friendly attitude and a sense of humor
- Proficient with technology and can learn our computer system
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience. No pest control experience required.
As a Customer Care Team Member, we will teach you how to:
- Answer customer questions over the phone
- Schedule appointments
- Explain/Sell services to new customers
- Logistics – Route/Optimize Daily Work for Service Team
- Prepare real estate inspection reports
- Prepare and post the deposit
- Authorize Bank Drafts and Credit Card Draft
- Post Work, Invoicing and Generate Monthly Statements
- Accounts Receivable
At All-American Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-free Workplace/Background Checks