Do you know what makes it easier for All-American to control pests? An infestation of awesome people! Since 1961, in and around Nashville, families have come to know and trust us in their homes because of:
- The family values we share and around which we hire and train
- The extensive interview and screening process for new team members
- The regular training on service, skill, and servant leadership development
At All-American, we know the best way to control critters is to hire and grow great people. Great people give homeowners safety, security, and truly remarkable service. We don't believe we're a pest control company. We're a people company... that happens to control pests.
What’s In It For You: You get a great team & great benefits!
All-American Pest Control, Inc. is a 61-year-old customer-centric, growing commercial and residential pest control company with local service centers in Nashville, Brentwood, and Hendersonville, TN. We have over 20,000 customers throughout Middle Tennessee. Your first-year earnings with our customer care team will exceed $40,000.
You will love your team and have immediate opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally. We offer retirement plans and match up to 3% of your investment. We offer Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and identity theft insurance. We also promise regular and predictable hours and the ability to work from home.
To hear from some of our people about what our core values mean to them, watch the videos below.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working with customers
- Great listener and solution provider
- Has a friendly attitude and a sense of humor
- Proficient with technology. We are a paperless, digital company
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience. No pest control experience required.
As a Customer Care Team Member, we will teach you:
- How to answer customer questions over the phone
- Schedule appointments
- Explain/Sell services to new customers
- Logistics – Route/Optimize daily work for Service Team Members
- Prepare real estate inspection reports
- Accounts receivable - invoices, statements, autodrafts, and collections
At All-American Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace/Background Checks